Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pictures Of Strep Throat More Condition_symptoms Does This Look Like A Bad Case Of Strep Throat?

Does this look like a bad case of strep throat? - pictures of strep throat more condition_symptoms

I had a slight sore throat for a few days, but Wednesday is the night if it makes me sick. The pain was severe neck pain of all, fever, chills, swollen lymph nodes in the neck, so I is spitting blood, and my neck, very painful, it hurts to even open my mouth and speak. Swallow torture. I went to the doctor on Friday and a rapid test for streptococcal antigen was negative, but a throat culture, and I'll get the results Monday. On Saturday evening he had become so bad and very painful, so I called the doctor called and a prescription for amoxicillin. I began this morning. How long does it take before I feel relieved to start? Will I still be sick for Christmas?

Here is a picture of my throat is bad enough:
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9469/ ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment